Thursday, October 1, 2009

Online Consumers - Listen Up!

Are you tired of looking at websites that you have never seen before and wondering:

- Is this site safe from Hackers?
- Will I get 50 unwanted emails tomorrow?
- Who are these people? Can I trust them?
- Are they going to store my credit card information on their server?
- Where is this business located?
- If I had problems, could I get a hold of them?

I have one answer for all your concerns:

LOOK FOR TRUST GUARD SCANNING AND VERIFICATION SEALS!

If the website you're on displays all of their scanning and verification seals, you can be assured that it is scanned to be safe from Hackers, you can reach them if you need to, and that they have a privacy policy. If they don't use Trust Guard, send them an email discussing your concerns and suggest to them that displaying third party trust seals help online consumers feel confident - which encourages them to purchase more products and services more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment